The 2017 Nashbar Women's Dual Sport Hybrid Bike combines all the performance advantages of a road bike plus the suspension fork and comfort of a more upright position from the mountain bike realm - all at a great price. Its aluminum frame is plenty tough and features a convenient step-through design. Up front is a SR Suntour SF14 suspension fork that delivers 50mm of travel to smooth things out on rides around the neighborhood, around town along the bike path, or on dirt roads/light trails. A Shimano 3x7-speed drivetrain ensures efficient, precision gear changes while the wide range of gear ratios ensures you've got the gearing necessary to make quick work of hilly terrain. The Tektro linear pull brakes provide superb stopping power and the plush 700x35 Kenda tires feature a file tread pattern that ensures traction on dirt with low rolling resistance on asphalt.
- A2 6061 aluminum frame features step-through design for easy mount/dismount
- SR Suntour SF14 suspension fork provides 50mm of travel
- Shimano 3x7-speed drivetrain with EZ Fire shifters for smooth gear changes
- Shimano Tourney crankset with 48/38/28T chainrings plus 14-34T freewheel provide a wide range of gear ratio options
- Tektro linear pull brakes ensure ample stopping power
- Kenda 700x35 tires with file tread pattern provide traction and smooth-rolling performance on asphalt and dirt