With the Terry Susan BX, Terry sets a new standard for urban bicycles designed for women. With its A1-SL alloy frame and an SR Suntour suspension fork this bike isn't just for pedaling to the corner and back, but rather for the daily rigors heaped on bicycles by urban riders. A mix of Shimano Acera and Alivio components on its 3x9-speed drivetrain provide a full range of gears capable of negotiating the steepest San Francisco hills while the Vera Eos semi-knobby 26" tires are as much at home hopping a curb as they are zipping along an unpaved bike path. The flat mountain-style handlebars and hydraulic disc brakes ensure superb control and handling while the Terry saddle provides comfort day in and day out. Most importantly, the Susan BX is sized specifically for a woman's physique. The Susan BX utilizes bar widths, stem lengths, and even wheel sizes which are chosen to match up to the bicycle size providing a custom fit right out of the box. There is no reason to settle for anything less.
- A1-SL alloy frame with PowerCurve down tube for strength and durability
- SR Suntour suspension fork with 100mm of travel helps smooth out rougher terrain
- Shimano 3x9-speed drivetrain with Acera shifters and Alivio SGS rear derailleur for smooth gear changes
- Triple crankset with 42/32/22T chainrings combined with 11-34T cassette provides a wide range of gear options
- Promax Decipher hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power