Buying that perfect entry-level road bike just got a whole lot easier courtesy of the Nashbar WR1 Women's Road Bike offering rock solid features at a rock bottom price. New for 2017, the Shimano Sora R3000 components spec'd for shift/brake levers and derailleurs ensures silky smooth, reliable gear changes over the 2x9-speed compact drivetrain. The 50/34T chainrings combined with the 11-25T 9-speed cassette provide all the gearing you need to tackle a wide variety of terrain. The WR1's lightweight aluminum frame plus carbon fork strike the perfect balance between performance and comfort. Furthermore, enjoy the peace of mind that comes with being able to brake from any hand position on the handlebars courtesy of the top-mount brake levers, a second braking option to go along with the regular brake levers of the Sora R3000 STI units.
- Shimano Sora R3000 shifters and derailleurs deliver precise, dependable shifting
- Compact drivetrain with 50/34 chainrings and 11-25T cassette provides gearing options for all riding scenarios
- Alloy frame with carbon fiber fork is lightweight, strong, and durable
- Tektro RL 312 brakes provide superb stopping power
- Top-mount brake levers provide an additional braking option when your hands are positioned on the top of the bars
- Alex R-350 wheels are reliable and durable enough for day in, day out us