This all-inclusive zip line kit comes with everything you need to quickly and easily convert your back yard from normal to incredible. Manufactured by Sleadd™, the leading innovator of residential zip line technology, the Sleadd 250 zip line kit can be assembled in just 30 minutes, and supports runs of up to 250 feet.
The proprietary Sleadd™ In-Line Tensioner with Tri-Link is the key to the simplest installation imaginable, making this zip line kit as fun and easy to install as it is for the whole family to ride. Plus with innovative technology that makes Sleadd™ kits as easy to uninstall as they are to set up, this zip line is as versatile and mobile as your active outdoor lifestyle!
- One (1) Sleadd 250 Zip Line Trolley with green anodized aluminum sideplates, handlebars with sturdy rubber grips, stainless dual ball-bearing wheels, front bumper, and locking ring for detachable carabiner.
- One Sleadd™ carabiner, 18" lanyard, adjustable Sleadd™ riding harness.
- Stop block for braking.
- 260 feet of 5/16" galvanized aircraft cable, pre-secured into the reversible Sleadd In-Line Tensioner with Tri-Link for an install process that can be as short as 30 minutes.
- Forged fist grips and cable clamps secure the line using an adjustable cable sling, making attachment to trees up to 3 feet wide a simple task.
- All tools necessary for installation.
- Site selection guide, safety guide and instruction Manuals.
- 10-Year Sleadd™ limited warranty
With minimal assembly required, the Sleadd 250 zip line kit is the ultimate expression of quality and innovation for longer zip line runs. This kit is the perfect gift that keep kids excited about the outdoors year round.
IMPORTANT: Activities involving the installation and use of zip lines, pulleys, harnesses, braking systems and other related gear are potentially hazardous by their very nature. Anyone purchasing, installing or using equipment from Zip Line Gear™ must:
1. Get proper training and instruction regarding its correct installation and safe use;
2. Ensure proper oversight, supervision and instruction (including the use of appropriate safety equipment) for themselves and others using the equipment;
3. Ensure all equipment is properly maintained and inspected for damage or wear prior to each use, and;
4. Assume all risks and accept full responsibility for any damage or injury, including death, that may arise from its use.
Information provided by Zip Line Gear™ through this listing, the ziplinegear website, the ziplinegear blog, telephone, email and/or by any other means shall NOT be deemed to be professional instruction or advice. Please contact a trained professional to address specific questions you may have regarding installation or use of a particular system at your location.