New Craftsman 230-Piece Silver Finish Standard and Metric Mechanic's Tool Set
No shipping to PO BOX, HI, AK, GU or PR or the Virgin Islands
Brand new sealed.
Please note, due to the 1 business day shipping requirements, order gets processed within 20 mins of ordering.
Cancellation request may be denied after that depending on how far the order process went.
If there are damages to shipment, the entire package will exchanged by mail, no spare parts available to ship separately.
Model # 50230
Craftsman 230-pc. Mechanic's Tool Set Is Always Ready
This 230-pc. mechanic's tool set has what you need for most any job, from any project as complicated as spending the day under the hood to a task as simple as tightening bolts. These tools are made of strong, durable alloy steel and, with the exception of the screwdriver bits, they're backed by a lifetime warranty. They come in an array of sizes and measures that will ensure that you always have what you need on hand.
The Craftsman 230-pc. mechanic's tool set includes three quick-release ratchets in the most common drive sizes, along with expansion bars and universal joints to extend your reach. There are 116 sockets, 6- and 12-point, in both standard and metric. An array of six combination wrenches let you slip in where the ratchet won't go. A magnetic handle with 12 nut drivers and 40 screwdriver bits gives you quick power and versatility. A selection of 40 hex keys completes the set, which stores easily and neatly in the case that's included.
- This 230-pc. mechanic's tool set gives you most everything you need to tackle any job around the garage
- Tools are made of durable alloy steel with a silver finish
- Includes quick-release ratchets in 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2 inch drives, with 116 sockets in both metric and standard measures and 6 and 12 point
- Universal joints and two extension bars
- Six combination wrenches in standard and metric
- Magnetic handle with 12 nut drivers, inch and metric, and 40 screwdriver bits
- 40 hex keys
- Covered by a lifetime warranty except for screwdriver bits
- Includes a carrying case
Item Weight (lbs.):
Marking Text Size:
SAE and Metric
Number of Tools:
Case Dimensions (in.):
18.4 x 13.7 x 4.1
Included with Item:
1/4, 3/8 and 1/2 in.
6 & 12
Drive Socket Depth:
Deep and standard