NEW Traxxas TRX-4 Ford Bronco Trail RC 4x4 Scale Rock Crawler Truck w/RED BODY
IN STOCK - FREE SHIPPING - AUTHORIZED TRAXXAS DEALER!!!
This is the Traxxas TRX-4 Ford Bronco 4WD Ready-to-Race Scale Rock Crawler and Trail Truck with TQi 2.4GHz radio system, XL-5 HV speed control, and a Titan 21T 550 motor. The TRX-4 brings a host of new features to the scale RC truck world, now available with the legendary Ford Bronco looks!
Requires: Battery and charger - see recommended items at bottom
Originally introduced in 1966 as a 4x4 compact SUV, the Ford Bronco matured as a full-size truck in the late 1970s, cementing its status as a rugged off-roader. Traxxas honors the classic 1979 Ford Bronco with this beautifully detailed and faithful reproduction mounted on the incredibly capable TRX-4 chassis. From the chrome wheels and bumpers to the gorgeous Sunset or red graphics, the TRX-4 recaptures the Bronco’s iconic era with the toughness and technology that could only come from Traxxas.
Take the Path Less Traveled
The Traxxas TRX-4 Scale and Trail Crawler is an all-new Traxxas design that is loaded with innovation that instantly obsoletes the status quo with exciting new features, versatility, and capability. In other words, we built it the Traxxas way, rugged, powerful, and ready for fun!
Underneath the authentic scale look is a machine built for extreme off-road capability that takes you to new places and new adventures. Exclusive portal axles deliver maximum ground clearance that dramatically turns “no way” into “no problem.” Whether you are enjoying outdoor trails or getting technical on the rocks, the remote-locking front and rear differentials and high/low range transmission provide unmatched driving versatility.
Traxxas TRX-4 Features
All-New Chassis Design
- Officially Licensed Ford Bronco Body
- Scale details: grill, chrome bumpers, side mirrors, chrome side trim, and wipers
- Clear front and side windows
- Authentic decal sheet
- Full Nylon composite wheel wells and floor pans
- Additional scale accessories sold separately
- Trail-tuned XL-5 HV Waterproof Electronic Speed Control
- Fully waterproof design
- Five drive profiles
- Sport Mode - forward / brake / reverse
- Race Mode - forward / brake / no reverse
- Training Mode - 50% forward / 100% brake / 50% reverse (patented)
- Trail Mode - forward / brake / reverse / with trail-tuned drag brake in neutral
- Crawl Mode - forward / instant reverse - no neutral with 100% hill holding brake
- Traxxas EZ-Set one-button setup
- Large, efficient heat sink
- Wide voltage latitude 6-7 cell NiMH (7.2–8.4V) and 2–3s LiPo (7.4–11.1V)
- Two stage low voltage protection (LVD)
- Powerful Titan 21T reverse rotation motor with internal cooling fan
- Precision, preset gear mesh adjustments
- Motor retention separate from gear mesh
- Portal Axles
- Increase ground clearance
- Eliminate torque twist
- Steel gears
- Improve axle geometry and reduce strain on driveshafts
- Rigid Steel Frame
- 1.5mm thick steel frame rails increase torsional rigidity
- Innovative design allows four wheelbase positions (300mm, 312mm, 324mm, 336mm)
- Adjustable rear shock tower positions for SWB and LWB configurations
- Bumpers adjust fore and aft
- Rugged rock rails adjust for width
- Wire routing clips integrated into frame rails
- Full-time shaft driven 4-wheel drive
- Tough 6mm stub axles
- Steel front CV driveshafts
- Hardened steel rear axle shafts
- Remote locking steel gear differentials with cable-actuation
- Steel gear transfer case
- Innovative Battery Compartment
- Hinged battery strap allows quick and easy battery access
- No pins to lose
- Accommodates different height batteries
- Accepts full-size long battery packs
- Integrated compartment accepts smaller 1/16 scale batteries (with optional strap)
- Secondary front battery tray accepts smaller 1/16 scale batteries (with optional strap)
- Two speed high/low range with remote shifting
- Dual horizontal shafts
- Twin friction plate slipper clutch
- Easily removed for servicing
- Chassis mounted 2075X metal gear digital servo
- Superior 45-degree steering angle
- Direct steering (no servo saver)
- Steering geometry corrected for bump steer
- Front - 3 link with panhard
- Rear - Triangulated 4 link
- Heavy-duty rod ends with steel hollow balls
- 5mm diameter steel link rods with 4mm threaded ends
- Aluminum GTS Shocks
- Oil-filled coilover GTS shocks exclusive to TRX-4 chassis
- Silver-anodized aluminum bodies
- Threaded bodies with collars easily adjust ride height
- Silky smooth damping for the toughest trails
- O-ring cap seal and dual X-ring shaft seals
- Wheels and Tires
- Replica chrome wheels with hub inserts
- Pre-mounted 1.9” Canyon Trail tires with trail-tuned foam inserts
- Trail tuned S1 rubber compound
- 12mm steel hex
- TQi 2.4GHz 4-channel transmitter
- Traxxas Link enabled
- Telemetry ready #6533 5-channel micro receiver with failsafe
- Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link enabled models
- Exclusive Cruise Control feature for extended trail driving
- Adjustable steering and throttle sensitivity (exponential)
- Adjustable steering and throttle endpoints
- High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
- Patented O-ring sealed watertight receiver box keeps the micro receiver dry
- Sealed Ball Bearings
- Hex hardware with rust-resistant black oxide coating
The Traxxas TRX-4 Scale and Trail Crawler is an all-new design that instantly obsoletes the status quo with greatly expanded features, versatility, and capability. Performance and technology combine in a revolutionary new chassis that looks as good as it performs.
The TRX-4 is fully waterproof, not “splash resistant.” There is a big difference. Traxxas’ patented innovation gives you the freedom to tackle creeks, snow, and mud without worrying about water in your electronics.
The Power of Portals
Portal axles lift the truck at the wheels for huge center pumpkin ground clearance. In order to achieve the same clearance with straight axles, your tires would have to be over an inch taller than the tires on the TRX-4.
Torque Twist Eliminated
The portal axles use gear reduction at the wheels to virtually eliminate torque twist. The Titan 550 motor’s torque translates into straight, powerful, forward motion, rather than wasted energy twisting your rig right off the rocks.
Rigid Steel Frame
A heavy-duty formed-steel ladder frame with molded cross members creates an extremely rigid backbone. You’ll feel the difference on trails when navigating technical terrain.
Remote Locking Differentials
Traxxas allows you to lock and unlock both the front and rear differentials remotely from your transmitter. New sleeved micro cables control the differential action for scale appearance, without limiting suspension articulation.
New GTS Aluminum Shocks
All new oil-filled coil-over GTS shocks deliver silky-smooth damping performance and feature threaded aluminum shock bodies for easy ride height adjustments. The convincing scale realism looks great and they perform even better.
High/Low Range Transmission
When the going gets tough, shift into low range for incredible 4WD pulling torque. Shift into high range for blasting down the trail. The TRX-4 Scale and Trail Crawler adapts to any situation or driving style.
3S Power System
The new XL-5 HV electronic speed control brings 3S LiPo capability for stronger, more efficient running. The powerful 21T Titan motor provides torque to tackle the steepest climbs and all-out speed on flat terrain. This efficient system provides up to 2 hours of run time with a Traxxas 3S 5000mAh iD LiPo battery pack!
TQi Radio System with Cruise Control
The Traxxas TQi features our exclusive cruise control for long-distance treks. Set your speed using the transmitter and then use the multi-function knob to fine-tune it faster or slower to match precisely the pace of your caravan of trail explorers.
Accessory Light Kits
Optional light kits (sold separately) illuminate the trail ahead and provide an authentic appearance. A separate regulated power supply ensures powerful lighting with consistent brightness.
TRX-4 SpecificationsLength: 20.57 inches (523mm)
Front Track: 9.78 inches (249mm)
Rear Track: 9.78 inches (249mm)
Ground Clearance: 3.14 inches (80mm)
Weight: 6.42lb (2.91kg)
Height: 10.47 inches (266mm)
Wheelbase: 12.28 inches (312mm)
Approach Angle: 63.82 degrees
Departure Angle: 43.22 degrees
Breakover Angle: 58.93 degrees
Front Shock Length: 3.54 inches (90mm)
Rear Shock Length: 3.54 inches (90mm)
Front Wheels: 1.9 x 1.02 inches (49 x 26mm)
Rear Wheels: 1.9 x 1.02 inches (49 x 26mm)
Front Tires: 4.64 x 1.89 inches (118 x 48mm)
Rear Tires: 4.64 x 1.89 inches (118 x 48mm)
Hex Size: 12mm
Speed Control: XL-5 HV
Motor (electric): 21T Reverse Rotation
Transmission: 2-speed Hi-Lo, Remote Shifting
Gear Pitch: 32P
Differential Type: 4 Gear, Remote Locking
Chassis Structure / Material: Steel Ladder Frame with Nylon Composite Crossmembers
Brake Type: Electronic “Hill Hold”
Drive System: Shaft Driven 4WD
Steering: Chassis Mounted Servo
Servo: 2075X Metal Gear
Transmitter: TQi 2.4 GHz 4-Channel Transmitter
Skill Level: 2
Battery Tray: 158.75 L x 47 W x 23/26mm H
Requires:AA batteries for transmitter
6-7-cell NiMH flat pack or 2-3S LiPo battery
All items are brand new in the factory package, with the full manufacturer warranty.
Be sure to visit our eBay Store for many other items at the great prices we are known for!
If you have any questions about the item or ordering, please feel free to contact us!
We accept payment by PayPal, and Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit cards. Our contact information is listed below. If you have special instructions or questions please do not use PayPal’s notes section. All PayPal payments are automatically applied and we do not see the notes. It is best to contact us by e-mail and get confirmation of your request prior to making payment. Once the payment is received the order will be processed as is.
All shipping prices listed are for the continental US only. We will ship to APO/FPO, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, and Guam. But please e-mail (include item number) for a quote before purchasing. We no longer ship to or accept payments from outside the US. Most larger items/purchases are shipped via FedEx Ground, and shipping in the continental US usually takes 2-5 business days. This varies occasionally. Smaller items will ship by US Mail, which usually takes 1-5 days, but can also vary.
Combined Shipping & FREE SHIPPING Over $199!
We offer discounted shipping charges on multiple item orders that are purchased through the eBay shopping cart. Shipping is charged at the single highest shipping rate of all items purchased, then free for all additional items. We also offer FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $199 shipped within the 48 contiguous states. To qualify for the discounted shipping, all items must be paid for with a single payment.
Sales tax is charged where we are required by law. You may be required by your local tax authorities to remit use tax on online purchases.
If you have any questions about your purchases or any of our items, feel free to contact us using the "Ask seller a question" link at the top of the page.
Thank you for shopping at rcsuperstore!